Zentangle on black

Zentangle on black

Friday 18 April 2014

Challenge #20 Living Things

Finally I am back.  My twin and I have had a busy winter since the holidays and we didn't find the time to tangle.  We never stopped thinking about ideas and Jay even bought a new book for her zentangles but we just couldn't get ourselves organized.  I was busy sewing fur mitts for family members and Jay had taked on two new jobs but now we are back in business.  We even have a new challenge member, Kate, my daugher.  She bought herself some new markers and a nice notebook and she wants to tangle.  Welcome to the obsession, Kate.

I have one challenge to catch up on and that was the challenge of using the outline of a shape.  I used a dragonfly and Jay used a rabbit.  Here they are:




No comments:

Post a Comment